Surname / First name : De Toffoli Barbara
Position: PhD Student at Geoscience Department, University of Padua
Investigation on the origin of the methane recently observed in Martian atmosphere. Analysis of Terrestrial analogues that present distinctive characteristics related to, both abiogenic and biogenic, methane release such as hydrothermal environments . Detection and analysis of suitable targets on the Mars surface by means of high resolution images and spectral images. A future employment will be the production of Digital Terrain Model (DTM) of the Mars surface.
- 2015 – present PhD Student Geoscience Department, University of Padua
- 2013 – 2015 Master Degree Geology and Technical Geology, University of Padua
- 2010 – 2013 Bachelor Degree in Geological Science, University of Padua
- Associate of the CaSSIS (Colour and Stereo Surface Imaging, ExoMARS Mission)
- Italian Congress of SIMP, SGI, So.Ge.I. , AVI, Florence , Italy September 2015
Poster Title: Cracks associated to mud–volcanic fields on Mars: clues for recent methane degassing?
Accademic Expirience/Teaching and Outreach
- Working at Museum of Mineralogy, University of Padua, 2014-present